Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Odds and Ends

Ellie is 16 months old today. I'll post her monthly update tomorrow (and try to remember ALL the new things she has done this month).

Today is my mom's last day of work. She is retiring after 30+ years working for the State of Idaho. Congratulations Mom!!!

Also, I have decided to put my craftiness to work for me. I'm opening an Etsy shop in the next few weeks after I build up some inventory. Here is a sneak peek at a couple of things I've been working on:

"Lovieroos"
14"x14"
Minky on one side and satin on the other, with satin trim.
Lots of new colors and fun satin prints on order! I can't wait!



Stole this idea from another blogger and decided to make a go of it.
Hand-dyed and hand appliqued embroidery on onesies and tees.
Lots of fun embroidered designs (cars, guitars, flowers, you name it)!
Bold colors (no more plain white or pastels!)

I'll let you know when the store launches. If you want more info between now and then, send me an email at the address on the right-hand-side of the blog.

No comments: