Friday, February 15, 2008

Busy Girl

I hope you like pictures, because you are about to get an "Ellie overload."

Ellie is always on the move! She is into creating "work" for herself, like moving a pile of items from one room of the house to another



She also enjoys making messes. Here she discovered a box of bandaids and a "Costco-sized" box of q-tips.

Wearing a hat Grandma B. bought her at Art in the Park two years ago (before we knew if we were having a boy or a girl...)


"Here I come!"


Loving on Sebastian.

Taunting Kipling with a Curious George book. "Chase me, chase me!"

Playing with blocks.


We have been preparing some of Ellie's baby stuff to sell, like her infant seat (We have decided that Ellie is going to be an only child). While I was getting ready to take pictures of it Ellie filled it up with blocks.


Running (and yes, I mean running) around the house with granola bars in her hands and mouth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The granola bars in the mouth picture reminds me of Kieron. At about the same age, she would pack around six fabric dinosaurs. Her hands could not hold all six, so she carried one in her mouth.... It happened to be the one she disliked: the tyranosaurus with his teeth bared! She never carried that one in her hands--only in her teeth!