Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year, New Skills

Ellie has two new skills for the new year.

First, she slept through the night last night! She slept from bedtime at 7:30pm until she woke up for the day at 6:15am. This is the first time in her entire life that she has slept the entire night. Tim and I have been working hard on intensive "sleep training" with her. If our good fortune continues, I will post exactly what we did for all you other sleep-deprived Mamas (and Daddies) out there.

Second, check out what Ellie started doing the day after Christmas. (I know the clip is short, and the quality terrible. The problem with having a fancy HD Camcorder is that you have to have fancy software to put the videos on your computer - which we don't have. So this was taken on the "movie" option of our digital camera. It is short because Ellie was about to walk down the stairs and I had to stop her...)

1 comment:

Bec said...

I love the first steps, thanks for sharing!