Thursday, January 31, 2008

Illness Update

Yesterday we took Ellie to the doctor. She probably didn't really need to go, but I was tired of panicking at 7pm each night wondering if Ellie needed to see a doctor right then. Everything seems worse at night, when the doctor's office is closed, doesn't it? Anyway, we took her in and the doctor said she has bronchiolits and "possibly a mild case of RSV." We have to watch for wheezing, a high temperature, and rapid breathing; however, the doctor thinks she'll be better in 5 or 6 days - just in time for her 12 month shots. Fun.

Tim started feeling a little yucky last night and woke up with a sore throat this morning. I am hoping that he doesn't get hit as hard as I was.

I am slowly recovering. I hope to be back to 100% in the next few days. Today marks day 10 of this crud for me.

It looks like things are shaping up for Ellie to have a fantastic first birthday on Monday - her sick, Daddy sick, and Mama recovering. Woohoo...

No comments: