Friday, February 6, 2009

Getting Caught Up

We just got back from Boise to celebrate Ellie's 2nd birthday. I was given more than a subtle hint by Aunt Jan that she wants the blog updated - so this one is for you!

Things have been busy here. I usually use Ellie's nap time to update the blog, but I have been working like crazy on my sewing business during this time lately. I have a new website that will be open for business soon and I have expanded my line of products. I'll let you know when it is all ready so you can visit!

Ellie has been changing so much! She is very much a toddler and not a baby. I'll give you the "two-year-old" update when I get her birthday pictures up this weekend.

Meanwhile, here are pictures from Christmas. (Blogger uploaded them in a very strange order...)


Reading a new Christmas book from Aunt Ruth.

Playing at Grandma and Grandpa P's house the day after Christmas.

Family shot at Grandma and Grandpa P's house.
Grandma and Grandpa P's house. It is so beautiful, hard to believe Tim's dad built it himself!
View from their house.
Grandma Cheryl and Grandpa Bob's house on Christmas Eve.
Reading with Grandpa Bob Christmas afternoon.
Playing with Grandma Cheryl.
Opening presents. Wearing the hat her cousin Eddie made her and trying to put on pants from Grandma and Grandpa B.
Playing with her new gifts - stroller from Grandma Cheryl and Grandpa Bob, bear from Jordan and Josh, and hat from Eddie.

No comments: