Monday, July 28, 2008

Fun For Mama

Saturday afternoon and evening I was able to take a few hours for myself and get out with some friends. Tim was home with Ellie from nap time to bath time by himself. He did a great job (and appreciates even more what it is like to be an at-home Mama)!

My neighbors Hailey, Jenn, Rhea, and I, along with four other ladies went rafting. We had an amazing time and it was so much fun for all of us wives/moms to get out for a bit.

I feel so lucky to have such amazing neighbors, whom I count among my best friends. You gals rock!

Post rafting pics. We were split up in two rafts. The guide in front was ours (Rhea, Hailey, and I) and the one in back was Jenn's and the other ladies' guide. No, the dog didn't raft (but if you know me at all you would know that I wouldn't have complained if he had).


No comments: