Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Molars

Dear Ellie,

Molars are over-rated. It is fine with me if you decide not to have any. Tell them to quit moving in. Right now. You and I would both sleep so much better if they would go away. I can only imagine how much discomfort you must be in. Nighttime sleep has always been iffy with you, but this is bordering on ridiculous. You have always been a good napper, but not the past few days. Those blasted teeth are driving you crazy. Mommy and Daddy should have bought stock in the Motrin company weeks ago. I'm sure that you alone have made its value double.

So, if you don't want molars that is okay. I'm happy to serve you mushy food for the next 5, 10, or 15 years. Better yet, lets make it 17 years. Then you can wake up your college roommate and ask her for the Motrin.

Love,
Mama

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If it's not molars, it's cramps. Welcome to motherhood. I have a teenager!