Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Idaho Trip Pictures

Blogger is finally cooperating, so here are the promised pictures from our recent Idaho trip. We did so many things while we were there, so be warned this is a picture-laden post.

I realized as I looked through the pictures that I didn't manage to get any pictures of Ellie with my sister or her cousins. Did you get any, Brig?

My dad has this new motion-detecting camera mounted in the driveway, so Ellie and I thought we'd surprise him with this shot! (No, we were not out there late at night and it wasn't May, like the time/date stamp says...)


Grandma B. and I took Ellie on a walk. She really wanted to push her own stroller.


On our way back up the hill.


Giving Grandma and Grandpa's cat, Cooper loves. Cooper is my old cat from my teenage years and it is fun to see her when we visit Idaho.
Petting the dogs, Nick and Chance, with Grandma.

We went to a fantastic park while we were there. I used to play here as a kid, but they didn't have this fantastic playground then. It was very warm that day and the park was PACKED!

With Great Aunt Linda at the park.

Sliding.


More sliding. Have I mentioned before that Ellie LOVES to slide?


With Great Aunt Ruth at the park.

Here comes the meltdown. "PLEASE don't make us leave the park, Mommy!!!" Notice that tiny dog in the background above Ellie's head? She had just spent the last 5 minutes loving all over him.



Trying to get a good picture of Ellie and Grandpa. She kept bringing him rocks.



On our way to the airport we swung by Great Grandma E.'s for a visit.

Chasing ducks in the front yard.

On the swings in the backyard.

Phew! Now I feel like I've finally got the blog all caught up and can start posting about more current happenings!



2 comments:

Hailey Happens said...

I can't believe how old she looks too? And I see her everyday!

Diane said...

Wow! Great pictures. I love seeing my cousins here, and Ellie enjoying her visit with them. I guess you won't be back for Memorial Day. I always think of you that day when we all gather for the traditional visit to the resting place of our loved ones.

I remember last year you had to walk, walk, walk your fussy baby. She didn't care to be held by any of us strangers. I'm glad she's sleeping better. She looks great!

Cousin Diane