Thursday, March 6, 2008

More Zoo Pictures

I thought I would post a few more zoo pictures. I love these shots of Ellie and Daddy looking at the Rhino!





After the rhino Ellie spent some time walking in the bark and shaking the branches of the bushes. I took pictures while Tim monitored nearby to make sure she didn't poke her eye out.


Yesterday and today I took Ellie to a free trial of a dance class at a local dance studio. It is just for babies and toddlers (and parents) and is education-based, paired with music and movement. Ellie really enjoyed it; in fact she let out a big squeal when we walked into the room today and then ran over to where the musical instruments are stored and began to help herself to them. I decided to sign her up for the class, so the lucky girl will get to go nine more times! Yay!

No comments: