Friday, April 10, 2009

Coloring Eggs

Last weekend Tim, Ellie, and I colored eggs. We didn't color eggs last year, so this was Ellie's first experience with egg coloring. She had a blast and really enjoyed watching the transformation. She was also really interested in the egg boiling process. I think Ellie's hands are finally dye-free as of a couple of days ago; they were fairly red, purple, blue, orange, and yellow for awhile!

Tomorrow we are hoping to go to a local Easter egg hunt. We tried to go last weekend, but it was either canceled because of the snow or I read the date wrong. Ellie was pretty disappointed that she didn't get to see the Easter bunny and "hold him in my's arms and pat him." She may be still disappointed tomorrow when she does actually see him - and he is just some random guy dressed up in a suit and not a real rabbit!

I have given up trying to figure out the order in which Blogger decides to insert my pictures, so these are ridiculously out of order, but you get the idea.










No comments: