Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Trip Pictures - Finally!

Okay, so I am more than a little bit slow... It seems like all of my free time (ha! what free time?) has been spent working on my Lovieroo business stuff. Anyway, here are the pictures from our trip a couple of weeks ago. Enjoy!
Ellie feeding the geese at a park near Grandma and Grandpa W's house.
Petting the horse near their house.




On a walk.


Came across this tarantula on the way back down the hill.

Ellie, Daddy and Grandpa P (with his awesome house in the background).





Grandpa Bob and Grandma Cheryl with Ellie.


Grandpa Bob's pond entertained Ellie for hours!




Kissing the rabbit statue.

We rented this yellow house to stay in for three nights. It was fantastic!

On a hike.

Back in the town, Ellie found a cat to terrorize.

Our last day was rainy, but it made for an amazing double rainbow!

1 comment:

Brig said...

I like the picture of Ellie feeding the goose. Brave Brave Soul! I love geese but I'm too afraid to go near one. Ellie is growing up reeeeeeeeeeeealy fast.
- Edward