Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Eight Months Old

Wow! What a month it has been! So busy, in fact, that this post is almost a week late. Ellie and I were in Idaho a week and a half ago and I haven't quite gotten caught up on everything!

How Ellie has changed:

  • Babbling up a storm.
  • Almost crawling.
  • Pulling into a standing position in front of the couch.
  • Teething again.
  • Down to two feedings at night (or at least we were before the Idaho trip... here's hoping it returns soon).

Events of the last month:
  • Ellie and I made a surprise trip to Idaho for a few days, just the two of us. Ellie did fantastically in the airport and on the plane - I had been worried since I wouldn't have Daddy for backup!
  • Ellie (and Mama) had a bad cold. Two days after we quit giving her a decongestant/antihistamine the news came out that the FDA is considering banning the medicine's use in infants...
  • More hiking and lots and lots of playing!

Pictures will be posted soon. We will be heading to see Tim's mom and step-dad in a couple of days, so I will try to get some new pictures up before then.

No comments: