Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Quick Picture Update

Here are a few pictures from the last few days. I didn't take the time to edit any of the colors in the photo program, so if you want better copies of any of these let me know and I will email you the color-corrected files in a few days.

Ellie in the jumper in the new dress from Grandma B.

Hanging out in the red recliner. I think she looks a lot like me as a baby in this one. Do you agree, Mom?


Outside on the lawn.


All ready for the carpet cleaners to come. Ellie is in the entertainment center - she's all the entertainment we need!

With Daddy in the entertainment center.


Grandma Cheryl and Grandpa Bob came to visit this last weekend.

What is Grandpa Bob doing to me? Whatever it is, I like it!

With Mommy and Junebug kitty in the yard. Junebug has been sick lately. More on that in another post.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Ellie is adorable in that outfit! She looks like she's just bursting with personality.

I am concerned about Junebug though...

Cousin(1st, twice removed) Diane